Location: Sydney, CBD
Salary: $65-70k + Super (12m FTC)
Role Benefit: Fantastic opportunity to showcase your ADP Payforce capability and be integral with the business as they aggressively expand their dominance locally.
This Payroll Officer will be reporting into the Payroll Manager and will support in the payroll from start to finish. You will be responsible for the processing for over 2,000 employees fortnightly including compliance with legislation, processing workers compensation and streamlining procedures. In addition to this, your role will see you setting up new starters with varying award rates and calculating termination payments. You must have a solid understanding of taxation laws and employee awards within the global sector as well as being very confident with the use of ADP Payforce.
Your communication skills must be one of your key strengths as you will be required to assist internal and external customers with payroll related queries. This is an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Officer to work in an environment that is rare to find. This large global business provides work-life balance and ongoing support and training. You will be expected to attend industry events and seminars to remain up to date with changes in employee and payroll legislation.
- Process fortnightly payrun of 2,000 + employees through ADP Payforce
- Maintaining employee files and records
- Work with stakeholders across the business and providing excellent customer service
- Work closely with the finance function in ensuring the accuracy of master data within the Payroll system, cost centres etc
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of PAYG, superannuation, termination payments as required
- Maintain the accuracy of the payroll and employee self-service system including employee records, hierarchy changes, system improvement opportunities etc
- Deliver various ad hoc business and group reporting requirements
- Drive continuous process improvement opportunities through process realignment, stakeholder coaching etc to minimise the level of manual work required
- Be highly customer focused in delivering and evolving a best practice payroll function
- Contribute to a positive environment as part of a large payroll function
You are currently a Payroll Officer with solid experience in the all aspects of processing payroll and payroll accounting. You feel comfortable in working within a team can excel in a fast paced environment. You have a proven background in process improvement and have an excellent ability to work with finance and HR stakeholders at all levels. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are imperative to this role. Experience with ADP Payforce is highly desirable. Those who fit the brief will start immediately.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a global organisation with a large presence in Australia. This organisation employs hundreds locally and provides its employees a flexible work environment and opportunities to grow their careers.
- Be part of a large global company
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $65-70k + Super (12m FTC)
- Great location in Sydney CBD.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez quoting reference number NGPO4283 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please call Nicolas on 02 9037 1801. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call