Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $65-70k + Super
Role Benefit: Brilliant opportunity to showcase your Payroll capability and be integral with the business as they aggressively expand their dominance locally. Enjoy great team culture and a collaborative environment.
This Payroll Officer will be reporting into the Payroll Manager and will support in the full end-to-end payroll function from start to finish. You will be responsible for the processing for over 1,500 employees fortnightly and monthly. You must have a solid understanding of employee awards as well as being very confident with the use of ADP Payforce.
Your communication skills must be one of your key strengths as you will be required to assist internal and external customers with payroll related queries. This is an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Officer to work in an environment that is rare to find. This large global business provides work-life balance and ongoing support and training. You will be expected to attend industry events and seminars to remain up to date with changes in employee and payroll legislation.
- Process fortnightly and monthly pay run of 1,500 + employees through ADP Payforce
- Maintaining employee files and records
- Setting up new starters with varying award rates and calculating termination payments
- Compliance with legislation, processing workers compensation and streamlining procedures
- Work with stakeholders across the business and providing excellent customer service
You are currently a Payroll Officer with solid experience in the all aspects of processing payroll and payroll accounting. You have a proven background in process improvement and have excellent capability to work with finance and HR stakeholders at all levels. Experience with ADP is highly desirable.
- Experienced payroll officer with excellent customer service
- Great Interpersonal skills and enjoy working with people
- Great problem solving abilities
- Love working within a team and can excel in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritise your work and work towards tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Looking to grow your career with your next employer
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a global organisation with a large presence in Australia. This organisation employs thousands locally and provides its employees a flexible work environment and opportunities to grow their careers. The organisation is a large global group with an expansive footprint throughout Australia and continues to enjoy positive growth.
- Be part of a large, global, successful company
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $65-70k + Super
- Great CBD location, convenient by public transport
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Sharlini Rajasingham, quoting reference number SRPO4527 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.