Location: Western Suburbs
Salary package: $30p/h - $35p/h + Super
Role highlight: Join a leading Australian business during an invigorating time of expansion; career growth potential; develop your personal brand.
As an experienced Payroll Officer you will be directly reporting to the Payroll Manager. You are responsible in managing end to end payroll duties including processing employee payments in a readily and timely manner. The successful candidate will have extensive experience with being hands on in full function payroll duties. In addition, you will be managing tasks in line with company standards and policies. Your role as a Payroll Manager is also to be in line with company policies and standards. Excellent communication skills are crucial in this role as you will be involved in connecting with customer and key stakeholders. You will be responsible for ensuring employee payroll payments in a timely manner. The successful candidate demonstrates a motivated and driven attitude in effectively resolving customer enquiries. As a Payroll Officer you will be part of a hands on experience in payroll responsibilities in a large organisation.
The successful candidate demonstrates strong verbal and written skills to provide advice on customer enquiries and internal stakeholders. This role is primarily focused on service delivery, which will suit an easygoing, collaborative and experienced Payroll Officer. Your ability to work under pressure in difficult situations will demonstrate your dedication in maintaining key stakeholders. Therefore, the key success factor is your ability to effectively communicate, handle difficult situations and collaborate within a team.
In order to be successful for this role you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify resolutions for overdue accounts
- Responsible for managing of employee expenses in a timely manner
- Assess all payroll records and leave entitlements
- Handling over 500 payments for employees
- Developing management reports and superannuation and contribution payments efficiently.
- Calculating payroll tax, accessing month end payroll
- Managing corporate payroll in terms of maintaining accuracy of payroll data through contracts and employee information.
- Managing customer enquiries and internal stakeholders through email and the phone.
- Managing system issues promptly aligned with company standards and policies
- Experienced in aligning relevant Awards, EBA's and legislative standards and interpretation
- Adhoc duties
As a Payroll you will have demonstrated your experience in a medium to large organisation in Payroll. You will have demonstrated your ability of managing a full function; end to end payroll role. You will have experience in handling and managing high volumes of invoices and customer enquiries. A successful candidate will have come from a strong Payroll background, 2 - 3 years minimum. Also, a strong candidate will have strong communication and problem solving skills to work towards deadlines.
This Payroll Officer must be able to process data in ERP systems and work effectively towards targets. As a Payroll Officer you must have strong computer skills, specifically with the use of Microsoft (PC based) software and database systems. The successful candidate will also possess influencing skills who will thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment, and has an attention to detail.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Join this leading Australian business that is passionate about innovation in the marketplace and providing solutions to meet customer demand. This company values individuals that contribute to the long term success of the organisation. The company is also seeking an individual that values team collaboration and requires a person with a thirst for high paced environments. The company is seeking an experienced and collaborative Payroll Officer to join the team with growth opportunities.
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Competitive base rate of $30p/h - $35p/h + Super
- Immediate start; growth opportunities; temp to perm
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing "Bhrizel Del Rosario", quoting reference number BDR4696 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.