- Multinational; National role; Manufacturing & Distribution industry; Growing Org
- Excellent Salary: $90 - 110k + Super (depending on experience)
- Work, life balance; Leadership role; 50% Project and 50% BAU
Location: Western Sydney (10 mins from Parramatta CBD)
Salary package: $$90 – 110k + Super
Role highlights: Internationally grown with a leading Australian presence, join this organisation as their Payroll Manager, managing a small team and leading a payroll transition project.
As the Payroll Manager will be reporting to the Finance Manager. You will be responsible for the group’s timely and accurate payroll processing, while leading a payroll award transition and consolidating multiple payroll platforms to one.
This is a very manual payroll environment, we are looking for someone who has previously implement automation, streamlined payroll practices and is able to get buy-in from the business leaders to implement these changes. This is a challenging, and rewarding role where you will be able to utilise your years of payroll expertise.
- Process timesheets to payroll system accurately and on time to produce payments to employees on weekly/monthly basis as required in the ANZ payment system. End to end payroll processing
- Award interpretation advice to business partners; advise on best practice and ensuring up to date communication
- Payroll and HR weekly, monthly and annual reporting
- Automating of manual processes; implement process improvement
- Payroll transition project; system, awards, consolidation, etc
- Master Data setup – Meridian/Micropay
- You are a Senior Payroll Officer or Payroll Manager
- Must have Meridian / Micropay payroll experience
- Have payroll process improvement, and automation experience and have worked in a manual environment.
- Come from manufacturing, distribution, building or a similar industry
- Award interpretation is your strength
- Project Implementation experience; consolidation of multiple awards, and payroll systems
- You will possess confident, engaging, and compelling communication skills.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Internationally grown with a leading Australian presence, this manufacturing and distribution giant is an organisation that many would aspire to work for. A true success story in Australia, experiencing enormous growth, the organisation would be a brilliant training ground for an experienced and energetic Payroll Manager looking to make a big dent in this organisation payroll functionality, We are looking for a process improvement and project master.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is CPPM5112. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.