- Global market leader in the consumer industry; manage a critical payroll project
- Be rewarded with $120k - $130k + Super + Parking
- Work close to home; available parking onsite; employee focus vision
Location: Western Sydney
Salary Package: $120k – $130k + Super + Parking
Role highlights: Australia’s leading consumer business is seeking a Payroll Manager to join their dynamic and high performing team to lead a critical project.
Your role as a Payroll Manager will be directly reporting to the CFO and will be accountable for the new system integration. You will be overlooking for the end to end process for the payroll function. Your responsibilities will include the implementation, data integrity and testing for the renewed payroll system.
In addition to the Payroll processing supervision, this Payroll Manager will review of Payroll process and bring suggestions to the business on how to effectively streamline and improve the work flow of Payroll. Part of your role will be to assist with the creation of new processes and procedures for the payroll team.
- Developing renewed payroll processing guidelines
- Managing the integration of and transition of current Payroll system.
- Examine current business processes against current Time and Attendance application.
- Supervisor payroll team to build relevant business reporting.
- Review compliance with awards
- Interpret complex awards, enterprise agreements and translate into new system.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and customers.
- Navigate new system implementation and provide renewed processes and methods.
- Manage the full function payroll for 2000+ employees
- Preparing monthly payroll reporting
- You have demonstrated solid full function payroll background with a proven leadership track record
- A thorough understanding of payroll systems
- Demonstrable experience in providing training services
- You have displayed an outstanding ability to engage with the business and mentor and develop a team of solid payroll processors
- Demonstrable leadership experience of a large payroll team
- Have processed high volume payroll and exposure to interpreting complex EBAs and awards
- Candidates that have experience using Preceda will be highly regarded
- You have demonstrated working experience in handling high volume of payroll processing
- Possess excellent communication skills including both written and verbal.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This Australian consumer brand has over 22 locations within NSW region alone. The company specialises in providing leading brands in the consumer product sector and experiencing an exciting period of growth. The business is renowned by its employee focus vision, therefore there are a plethora of opportunities to grow internally. This opportunity will best suit candidates that are wanting to work close to home and be part of a major implementation scheme.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is BDRPM5356. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.