Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $80K+ Super
Role Benefit: Be a part of this vibrant team and a reputable organisation, great work life balance, close to public transport, standalone role.
The purpose of this Payroll Manger is to deliver a best in class full function payroll as well as prepare payroll and employee reports as required by the business. You will ensure compliance with government regulations as well as establish and implement policies and procedures on payroll matters.
It is an expectation that this role will ensure continuous improvement through the identification and implementation of system and process enhancements
- Maintain all payroll records, including employee records and leave entitlements
- Preparation of management reporting as well as superannuation reconciliations and contributions payments.
- Ensure all payroll queries are handled in a professional, confidential and timely manner
- Be knowledgeable on the relevant Awards, EBA's and legislative requirements plus the interpretation of these
- Prepare a variety of reports and other ad hoc requests
- Experienced payroll officer with excellent customer service
- Great Interpersonal skills and enjoy working with people
- Great problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise your work and multi-task as you will be working to very tight deadlines
- A high degree of professionalism, discretion and integrity.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This global multinational is a growing player within Australia and continues to experience positive growth globally. They are an experienced giant in their industry and one of Australia's leading organisations. This organisation prides themselves around empowering and supporting their staff and assisting them in achieving their goals. People love working for them as they have great culture, very supportive and there is lots of exposure for you to grow and develop your career.
Additional benefits include:
- Perfect opportunity for a highly motivated and energetic Payroll Manager
- Impressive remuneration: $80K + Super
- Work with an award winning industry giant company that supports work life balance.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor , quoting reference number MZPM4701 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.