- Be a part of a large Australian brand, lead a critical project, drive impact
- Be rewarded: up to $700 per day + Super
- warm offices and friendly team, Western Sydney location, contract role
Location: Western Sydney
Base rate: up to $700 per day + Super
Role Benefit: Fantastic opportunity to highlight your Payroll implementation experience and be integral to the business as they bring positive change across their organisation
This Payroll Implementation Manager will be reporting directly to the CFO and will solely responsible for the implementation and migration of a new payroll system from start to finish. You will be responsible for the data integrity, implementation and testing of the entire payroll function. Current state of play stands at over 2000+ employees weekly, fortnightly and monthly. As the Payroll Implementation Manager, your duties will also include; compliance with legislation, processing workers compensation and streamlining procedures. In addition to this, your role will see you setting up new starters with varying award rates and calculating termination payments.
You must have a solid understanding of employee awards such as retail, wholesale and food related awards. You will also have exposure across multiple Payroll systems and time in attendance applications.
Your communication skills must be one of your key strengths as you will be required to assist internal and external stakeholders with payroll related queries. This is an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Implementation Manager to work in an environment that is rare to find. This large Australian owned business provides work-life balance and ongoing support and training. You will be expected to attend key company meetings to set agendas for the leadership team as well as be the key contact related to the delivery of this critical payroll project. This project is estimated to take between 6 to 9 months.
- Oversee and lead the roll out of a new Payroll System
- Master data management- cleansing and integrity review of current payroll data and system
- Review the process and procedure around processing weekly, weekly and monthly pay run of 2000 + employees
- Maintaining employee files and records as well as compliance and risk mitigation
- Preparation of SOPs, training documents and process mapping as required.
- Award interpretation across retail, wholesale and food preparation awards.
- Work with stakeholders across the business and providing excellent customer service
- Prepare and establish KPI tools/ metrics to track project
- Month end close review -including submitting all payroll related reports to finance
- UAT for the new payroll system
- Prepare and deliver on a hand over at the completion of the project
You are currently a Payroll Implementation Manager with solid experience in the all aspects of processing payroll and have proven experience in managing payroll implementation projects end to end. You feel comfortable in working within a team can excel in a fast paced environment. You have a proven background in process improvement, system implementations/Testing and have an excellent ability to work with finance and HR stakeholders at all levels. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are imperative to this role. Experience across multiple payroll projects is highly desirable. Those who fit the brief will start immediately.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a house hold name in Australia and expands across NSW. This organisation employs thousands locally and provides its employees a flexible work environment and opportunities to grow their careers.
- Be part of a large Australian brand name
- Be rewarded for your efforts; up to $700 per day + Super; 6 to 9 month project
- Great location in Western Sydney, immediate start on a contractual basis
The organisation is a large Australian owned group with an expansive footprint throughout NSW and continues to enjoy positive growth.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez quoting reference number NGPIM4993 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications