- Large FMCG; Nationally recognised; Brand Name
- Be rewarded with $75 - 85K Package - 12 month FTC
- Diverse team; recognition; positive culture
Location: Macquarie Park
Salary package: $75 – 85K Package – 12 month FTC
Role highlights: ANZ FMCG is seeking an experienced payroll administrator to join their team of 11 on a 12-month FTC; high volume processing
Reporting to the Payroll Team Leader, the Payroll Administrator will sit within a team of 11. You will have responsibility of the full function payroll, administering and processing, with the assistance of other payroll specialists, 8000 payments on a fortnightly and monthly basis. The successful payroll officer will enjoy hands-on payroll experience which will really allow you to make the role your own as the business is currently undergoing a plethora of process improvement initiatives.
To be successful in this role will have had extensive exposure in a high-volume environment as well as proven experience interpreting complex awards. Candidates who have also had exposure to Kronos time and attendance are highly desirable.
As the Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
- Processing weekly payroll for up to 800+ employees
- Managing employee expenses in a timely manner
- Interpreting relevant awards and multiple enterprise bargaining agreements
- Maintaining contractor files and records
- Calculating payroll tax, superannuation, leave entitlements
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to provide excellent business partnering
- Respond to all mail box inquiries and incoming calls from contractors
- Construct reports and provide payroll/ HR insights
- Managing system issues promptly aligned with company standards and policies
- Adhoc duties
You are currently a Payroll Administrator with solid experience in end-to-end payroll duties. You are comfortable in working in a high-volume environment and in interpreting awards and EBA’s and have a strong desire to excel in your career as a payroll professional. You will be self-motivated, possess strong communication skills and are adaptable to change. In addition, you are highly relationship focused and enjoy building rapport. You are excited at the future prospects of growth and are keen to use your transferrable skills in a supportive and ever-evolving environment. Candidates who have used Kronos are highly preferred and it would be a cherry on top if you have used Affinity however this is not a deal breaker.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The Company is a national FMCG brand with operations in all ANZ markets. They pride themselves on their strong culture which places people at the heart of their operations. They recognise and value developmental and internal growth. Their culture is diverse and collaborative whereby everyone jumps in to help each other.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is DZPO5174. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.