Salary: $100k + Super
Role benefit: Passionately drive and deliver operational growth and business performance
Reporting to the General Manager, this Operations Manager is a key role in delivering growth for a regional market of an ASX listed group. The Operations Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for optimising the business' operational performance and drive accountability in delivering a unique and enriched customer experience.
The key success factor will be your customer service mindset where you show the ability to immerse yourself in the business and passionately grow the goodwill of the brand across both internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive a customer centric mentality that balances all stakeholder needs across the value chain
- Formulate opportunities to deliver strategic excellence, with a focus on driving revenue growth and operational efficiencies
- Create and drive agile plans and operational execution that supports the delivery of business KPIs
- Connect the insights from the internal customer service call centre to regional goals and KPIs
- Support the leverage of technology as a customer service tool across the network to build continued sustainable future growth
- Enhance the coaching and support to key customers/stakeholders on driving their own growth
- Lead, mentor, develop and empower a high performance team to support the business' next stage of growth.
You are a forward thinking and energetic operational manager that is energised in a role where you have the freedom to achieve success. You bring a high degree of integrity and passion to achieve success and think outside the square to identify the opportunity in any challenge. Comfortable rolling up your sleeves, you are passionate about immersing yourself in the business and attitude to drive accountability.
Ideally with experience in a customer service orientated business and a curiosity that allows you to deliver results, you will provide leadership to a team across a range of operational functions that seeks to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Culture & Benefits
The role is a regionally based function which is part of a larger ASX listed brand delivering growth in an ever changing marketplace. With a national presence and a highly recognised brand, they are the market leader in their industry and continue to grow organically and through acquisition. With a unique and rare opportunity to be part of a period where you can provide significant value back to the business, this role will also provide clear opportunities for career progression for the right person.
- Make a difference - be instrumental in driving business growth
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $100k + Super
- Freedom to deliver - unique balance of having the freedom and accountability to achieve with the support of a larger organisation
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNOM3976 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact Reo on 02 8211 3488.