Location: Olympic Park, Sydney
Salary: $90k - $100k + Super
Role Benefit: Provide reporting and in depth business operational analysis for management; be a key custodian in influencing process improvement decisions.
This Operations Analyst will report directly into the Commercial Manager and will be part of a team of 15 members. The successful analyst will have the primary responsibility of mitigating risk by maintaining regular audits, implementing new procedures to manage cash, assets and stock mainly focussing on stock prevention management.
You will develop and implement a Loss Prevention Strategy across the entire business and will partner with the warehouse, logistics and operations team to embed a Loss Prevention focus in daily procedures. This Operations Analyst will be heavily involved in KPI reporting and analysis. You will ensure that all stock processes are effectively utilised and optimised, and will perform regular audits on the current cash control processes.
The key success factor in this role is your ability to convert data into valuable commercial insights to make informed decisions around loss prevention.
- Implement and determine Loss Prevention strategy across the business
- Embed a Loss Prevention mindsight within the team
- Mitigate risk through regular auditing and implementing new procedures to manage stock, cash and assets
- Perform KPI reporting and analysis
- Ensure all stock processes are optimised
- Complete regular audits on cash control processes
- Collaboration and management of multiple relationships across sites and stakeholders
- Experience working within a manufacturing/logistics environment.
- In-depth understanding of operations and have implemented new procedures in a previous role.
- Tertiary degree in accounting, business or finance
- CA/CPA qualification is advantageous but not essential.
- Experience using a large ERP system
- Strong BI/Data Warehouse and Excel skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Business partnering
- Not afraid to challenge current procedures and push back when required.
- Experience working with a retail or manufacturing environment is highly advantageous.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This is a very popular Australian company and a reputable retailer in the market who employs over 1500 people Australia wide. They are a household name and currently in the growth phase. This role is newly created and part of a large finance team. People love working for them as they have great culture, very supportive and there is lots of exposure for you to grow and develop your career.
Additional benefits include:
- Great opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious Analyst
- Impressive remuneration: $90K-$100K + Super
- On-site parking
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Sharlini Rajasingham, quoting reference number SROA4339# in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.