Location- Sydney CBD
Salary- $50k - $55K + Super
Role Benefit- Work with a specialist service provider boutique business
As an Adminstartion Assistant you will be closely working with the Managing directors of the business. You will coordinate various office tasks and functions to ensure office operations run smoothly at all times. Tasks include, but are not limited to, front desk management, answering phones, maintaining office supplies, and scheduling meetings and appointments. You are the main go to person for all the back office operations.
- Co-ordination of appointments for managing directors, directors and accountants
- Answering incoming telephone enquiries, greet clients
- Making travel arrangement for staff
- Organising incoming and outgoing mail
- Assist daily scheduling
- Maintenance of client data base
- General secretarial duties as required
- Attend team meetings and coordinate action lists
- Assist with the preparation and finalisation of client bills, credit notes and disbursements
- Preparation of WIP and other team reports
- Preparation of monthly team reports
You are a proactive individual who is comfortable operating within a corporate office environment. In order to be successful in the role of administration assistant you will be a;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong working knowledge using Microsoft office
- High level of attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability to manage stakeholders, both internally and externally
- A can do and non-precious attitude
- Highly developed written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Company, Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a specialist business advisory firm with offices in Australia and Asia. Operating with clients within this region this organisation employs thousands locally and provides its employees a flexible work environment and opportunities to work abroad.
- Opportunity to work for a well-known boutique firm.
- Be rewarded - $50k-$55k + Super
- Work with the elite business professionals; Close to Public Transport : Onsite Café
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor quoting reference number MZAA4606 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications.