Salary: $170 - 180k + Super + STI
Role Benefit: Lead and develop a high performing team; Opportunity to co-pilot with Commercial leaders and influence business outcomes.
Role / Company Overview
With dual listing in two countries, this global conglomerate dominates the market across 5 continents within the infrastructure material space. With revenues in excess of 10 billion this organisation employs in excess of 15,000 people globally and has significant operations across Australia, Europe, the USA and Asia. People are their number one asset and they are proud to deliver products that help communities to thrive. Sustainability and delivering value to customers runs through the veins of this organisation and its people are proud call this organisation home.
The National Group Accounting Manager is a position that would require an exceptional business leader with a proven background in driving and leading accounting policy and statutory reporting for a large complex and ideally listed organisation. Over 50% of this role will be focused on group finance and financial control across a national business. The remaining 50% will focused on business partnering with tax, treasury and the Divisional CFOs to drive value and technical compliance throughout the organisation.
As a result of exceptional business growth and the rollout of a new strategic plan, the successful individual needs to be career minded as this role has a strong progression path into a Group Controllership or a Divisional CFO position.
* Manage a medium sized team and ensure the accuracy and integrity of the balance sheet and national results.
* Co-pilot with Tax and Treasury in ensuring accurate accounting treatment of all group transactions
* Review and deliver the groups' external financial reporting processes, including ASX/statutory half yearly results/reports.
* Partner with the Divisional accounting teams to jointly deliver best practice outcomes
* Set and promote group accounting policies, including training divisional commercial and accounting teams
* Maintain a technical accounting centre of excellence
* Manage the external audit relationship to deliver an efficient and cost effective audit
* Prepare Audit Committee reports and present findings at meetings
* Promote and implement continuous improvement in financial systems and processes
You are currently CA qualified with significant experience in a Group Finance role in either an ASX or globally listed organisation. Ideally, your training ground was with a Big 4 accounting firm and are extremely strong with IFRS governance and compliance. You will have strong exposure within change management and process improvement as well as having demonstrated the leadership in a key project. Technically, your skills are strong and you wish to expand them into the field of business project management and change management.
With engagement across both internal and external stakeholders, your communicate skills are outstanding and you bring an energetic yet professional approach to the way you work.
Culture & Benefits
With a strong focus on values and behaviours, this organisation's focus is being the best they can be in all they do. They are a breeding ground for top performers and place high value in diversity in their organisation. This is a rare opportunity to join a Top 10 listed business in a senior leadership position with a true opportunity to take your career to the next level.
* Immerse yourself in the business - 50% Technical; 50% Drive Business Value
* National role - huge exposure to ELT as well as the divisional and operational leadership team
* Be rewarded - salary $170 - 180K + Super + Bonus
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Raghav Mehta quoting reference number RMNGAM4083 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact REO on 02 8211 3488.