Salary: $80 - 90k + Super
Location: Western Sydney
Role Benefit: Great opportunity to learn from the best in Australia's leading manufacturing leader
As the Management Account, you will partner with Senior Finance Team in delivering outstanding report and implement strategies to drive business success. On a daily basis, you will be responsible in preparation of financial and management reporting, preparation of accurate budgets along with implementation of mulultiple year forecast. You as the Management Accountant will also be involved in strategic business partnering and be required to develop analytical reporting, which would drive continuous business improvement and the reporting of all future joint ventures and acquisitions
- Preparation of financial and management reporting packs for senior management
- Development of accurate top down and bottom up of annual budgets
- Create accurate and reliable quarterly and annual forecasts
- Preparation of key internal and external reporting
- Maintaining and updating fixed asset register
- Lead and participate in key group projects with senior stakeholders
You are a CA or CPA qualified Accountant with a chartered background. Your strong communication skills and attention to detail, coupled with a view to drive continuous improvement will be the pivotal success of this role. Your strong excel skills along with your attention to detail will drive the shape your future.
Be a valued member of Australia's leading manufacturing giant. With a diverse range of business ventures. This manufacturing industry leader provides a brilliant training ground for a Management Accountant who is looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation while providing a great culture and environment to learn from the best in the business.
- Manufacturing industry leader; Global portfolio; Drive and own improvement
- Excellent salary package of $80 - 90k + Super
- Exciting new position to help shape the future of you and the business
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Praneel Singh, quoting reference number PSMA3695 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.