- Industry market leader, profile building brand name; make an impact
- Be rewarded: $90k+ Super
- Fast paced and dynamic culture; Employer of choice; Close to public transport
Salary: $90k + Super+ Study Support
Location: Sydney CBD
Benefit: Hands on role leading the management accounting and reporting process; start by owning the geography of 2 states and providing FP&A services; support the Group Commercial Manager and be a trusted business partner to non-financials stakeholders; strong company culture
Reporting to the Group Commercial Manager, this Management Accountant will have end to end responsibility for driving month end completion and the production of management reports, budgeting and forecasting, KPI reporting and business partnering with the Operations team.
On a daily basis, your responsibilities will be to drive the month end timetable and ensure internal controls as well as the integrity of the financial statements in accordance with IFRS. As the Senior Financial Accountant you will have responsibility for the setting and maintaining of accounting policies for the group, performing technical analysis and drafting accounting advice on potential transactions and other ad hoc technical matters as they arise. You will lead the enhancement of an effective financial control framework, the preparation of statutory financial reporting, and drive for continuous improvement in reporting processes.
- Month end management reporting
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget
- Weekly KPI reporting
- Provide variance analysis to assist with monthly P&L review
- Ad hoc financial analysis
- Assist in the preparation of board reporting
- Business partnering with the Operations Team
- Development of reporting in the TM1 system
- Assist the Acquisitions Team in the preparation of investment analysis models
- Support the Commercial Manager with other tasks as required
You are a CA/ CPA qualified professional with a strong accounting background within a commercial environment. You are currently supporting budgeting and forecasting or are in a group function for a complex listed or private organisation. You are an enthusiastic self-starter excited to work for rapidly growing business and would enjoy the business partnering and who is hungry and wants to impress and help the organisation meet its strategic objectives. You will have outstanding communication skills and be confident in building relationships with all levels of the organisation.
Company, Culture & Benefits
The business is top 200 ASX listed and it prides itself on creating a strong and collaborative culture that supports the development of its team.
- Join in spirit – bring your energy helping the business scale
- Be rewarded for your passion – $90k + Super + Study Support
- Grow with the business – be pivotal in enabling decisions to be made in shaping performance drivers as part of a growth success story
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor, quoting reference number MZMA5041 in the subject line.