Ideal salary on offer of up to $90 - 95k + Super
Based in Western Sydney - close to Parramatta
On-site parking, rapidly growing organisation, notable mentor
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to the Finance Manager this Management Accountant will partner with the Senior Management Accountant in providing support to the business and facilitating the budgeting and forecasting process with the business. On a day to day basis, this Management Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of weekly and monthly management reports summarising operating results. On an on going basis you will work closely with the business in preparing accurate monthly and quarterly budgets along with review of forecast variances. You will play a key part in assisting the Financial Controller with preparing the medium and long term strategy plans for each of the regional sites as well as the 12-months rolling forecasts.
Part of this role will also see you assist the Finance team in maintaining the credibility of the balance sheet and ensuring the accuracy, integrity and compliance of all financial data and processes. A technically minded person is required as they will need to understand and apply the appropriate treatment of certain business transactions as per the relevant accounting guidelines; acquisitions, joint ventures, goodwill, etc.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
- Internal and parent company reporting
- Management reporting
- Analysing month end results
- Assist in financial modelling for M&A transactions
- Statutory reporting
- Treatment of business transactions in the ledger as per IFRS
- Research accounting standards and keep up to date
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- General ledger maintenance
- Asset Management
- Month end assistance for divisional accountant and subsidies
You are a CA or CPA qualified Finance Professional with significant experience in a Big 4 or mid-tier environment. You are looking to make your first or your second move into commercial. Either way, you will bring to the role a strong focus in Management Accounting whilst technically minded and enjoy being involved in the Financial Accounting side of the business.
- Big 4 senior audit mover / mid-tier
- Management Accountant expereince
- Technically minded IFRS
- Understand application of accounting standards and provisions
- Financial Accounting
Culture & Benefits
- Be a part of a global company that has monopolised their industry, they have a diverse portfolio of business ventures
- Be rewarded with an impressive remuneration up to $90 - 95k + Super
- Work close to home, Western Sydney location with parking on-site and public transport directly across from their office
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Courtney Price, quoting reference number CPAMA3690 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.