Location: Western Sydney; on-site parking
Salary: Up to $100k Package
Role Benefit: Fantastic team environment; exceptional training and career development opportunity for a talented Management Accountant
Reporting to the Divisional Controller, this Management Accountant will partner with the Controller in providing support to the business and aiding in the budgeting and forecasting process with the business. On a day-to-day basis, this Management Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of weekly profit forecasting results liaising with Divisional Manager and proving monthly management reports summarising operating results. On an ongoing basis, you will work closely with the business in preparing accurate monthly and quarterly budgets along with review of forecast variances.
Part of this role will also see you utilise your financial accounting skills by maintaining the credibility of the balance sheet and ensuring the accuracy, integrity and compliance of all financial data and processes. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining the capital work in process and fixed asset register for the division.
- Management reporting on a monthly basis
- Accountable for the weekly profit estimate process and liaise directly with the Divisional Managers
- Analysing month end results
- Statutory reporting for the division
- Treatment of business transactions in the ledger as per IFRS
- Assist with half yearly and yearly forecasts and budget process
- Complex Balance sheet reconciliations
- Capital work in process ledger maintenance
You are a CA or CPA qualified or part qualified Finance Professional with Management Accounting experience. You will bring to the role a strong focus in Management Accounting within the manufacturing industry whilst technically minded and enjoy being involved in the Financial Accounting side of the business.
- Management Accounting experience
- Driven, focussed and eager to grow within an organisation
- CPA / CA qualified or part qualified
- Degree qualified
- Financial Accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Understand application of accounting standards and provisions
This innovative company is well known throughout Australia and renowned for their superior products. A leader in the construction sector, they are located in Sydney's Western Suburbs. This company value their staff and provide ongoing training and support. A rare opportunity is currently available for an experienced Management Accountant to join their fast-paced Accounting team in a permanent capacity.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Courtney Price quoting reference number CPMA4222 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.