Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $90k - $100k + Super
Role Benefit: Be instrumental in delivering key information and analysis to multiple branch locations and the senior finance team
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this Management Accountant will support the reporting and analysis function for three branch locations through developing key relationships at a Branch Manager and senior finance level. You will effectively provide hands on reporting and analysis to the commercial leasing businesses, in order to deliver accurate budgeting and forecasting.
Demonstrated competence in supporting multiple sites in a non-financial language and providing insights on actuals to a senior finance team will set you apart in being successful for this role. Experience within a commercial leasing business will be beneficial.
* Developing key internal relationships with Branch Managers and the senior finance team
* Prepare management reports on a monthly basis
* Drive analysis on month-end results
* Assist the senior finance team with 6-monthly and yearly budget and forecasting processes
* Create sales reports on a weekly basis
* Take accountability for the weekly profit estimation process with assistance from key stakeholders
You are currently CA/CPA qualified with a passion for developing key relationship within a business in order to create key commercial management reports, ideally within the commercial leasing sector. From a technical standpoint, you have has proven experience producing accurate and intelligent figures in order to create highly credible forecasts whilst enjoying and seeing the value in the production of key business reports. You are experienced in balancing adhoc reports, allowing you to create divisional reports and assisting in other areas such as fixed assets.
Culture & Benfits
This market leading commercial leasing business are now in a period of growth and have a passion for aiding manufacturing businesses growth simultaneously. This carries onto their team members where high performers will prosper through experienced mentoring coupled with the trust needed in such a key role.
* Be instrumental in providing direction to the business at a group and branch level
* Opportunity to be a trusted member of the highly experienced finance team
* Drive key business intelligence through clear communication
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Betteridge on quoting reference number TBMA3974 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.