Location: Western Suburbs location; work close to home
Salary: $80-90k + Super
Benefit: Excellent transition for a Financial Accountant or big 4/mid-tier 1st mover; Fantastic Salary; Commercial exposure.
Reporting to the FP&A manager, this Management Accountant will partner with their manager in providing support to the business and lead in the budgeting and forecasting process with the business. On a day-to-day basis, this Management Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of weekly profit forecasting results liaising with Divisional Manager and proving monthly management reports summarising operating results. On an ongoing basis, you will work closely with the business in preparing accurate monthly and quarterly budgets along with review of forecast variances.
Part of this role will also see you utilise your financial accounting skills by maintaining the credibility of the balance sheet and ensuring the accuracy, integrity and compliance of all financial data and processes. In addition, you will be responsible for month end journals and communicating with branch stakeholders on month end queries.
- Management reporting on a monthly basis
- Accountable for the weekly profit estimate process and liaise directly with the Divisional Managers
- Analysing month end results
- Monthly variance analysis
- Weekly sales reporting
- Assist with half yearly and yearly forecasts and budget process
- Month end journals
- Drive commercial performance reporting across financial and operational KPIs to shape actionable insights and analysis.
- Provide sensitivity analysis and scenario modelling to support assessment of business risks and opportunities.
- Perform a range of commercial reconciliations to support the close of accurate results.
You are a CA or CPA qualified or part qualified Finance Professional with Management Accounting experience. You will bring to the role a strong focus in Management Accounting within the manufacturing industry whilst technically minded and enjoy being involved in the Financial Accounting side of the business.
- Management Accounting / Financial Accounting and Analysis experience
- Working within a similar industry (Manufacturing, heavy industry, importation)
- Driven, focussed and eager to grow within an organisation
- CPA / CA qualified or part qualified
- Systems savvy- Large ERP systems experience and advanced Excel.
- Financial Accounting and analysis experience
- Understand application of accounting standards and provisions
This innovative company is well known throughout Australia and renowned for their superior products. A leader in the manufacturing sector, they are located in Sydney's Western Suburbs on beautifully maintained grounds. This company value their staff and provide ongoing training and support. A rare opportunity is currently available for a financial accountant or big 4 first time mover to gain valuable commercial experience as a Management Accountant.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez quoting reference number NGMA4064 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.