Location: Southwest Sydney
Salary package: $80-90K package + On-site parking
Role highlight: Fantastic team environment; Exceptional training and career development opportunity for a talented Management Accountant
Reporting to the Divisional Controller, this Management Accountant will partner with the Controller in providing support to the business and aiding in the budgeting and forecasting process with the business.
On a day-to-day basis, this Management Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of weekly profit forecasting results liaising with Divisional Manager and proving monthly management reports summarising operating results. On an ongoing basis, this Management Accountant will work closely with the business in preparing accurate monthly and quarterly budgets along with reviewing forecast variances.
Part of this role involves the utilisation of financial accounting skills by maintaining the credibility of the balance sheet and ensuring the accuracy, integrity and compliance of all financial data and processes. In addition, the successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining the capital work in process and fixed asset register for the division.
- Management reporting on a monthly basis
- Accountable for the weekly profit estimate process and liaise directly with the Divisional Managers
- Analysing month end results
- Statutory reporting for the division
- Treatment of business transactions in the ledger as per IFRS
- Assist with half yearly and yearly forecasts and budget process
- Complex Balance sheet reconciliations
- Capital work in process ledger maintenance
You are a CA or CPA qualified or part qualified Finance Professional with Management Accounting experience. You may currently be an Assistant Management Accountant looking for your next step up or a Management Accountant sitting within a similar role. You will bring to the role a strong focus in Management Accounting within the manufacturing industry whilst technically minded and enjoy being involved in the Financial Accounting side of the business.
- Management Accounting experience
- Working within a similar industry
- Driven, focussed and eager to grow within an organisation
- CPA / CA qualified or part qualified
- Financial Accounting experience
- Understand application of accounting standards and provisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This innovative company is well known throughout Australia and renowned for their superior products. A leader in the manufacturing and import sector, they are located in Sydney's South Western Suburbs on beautifully maintained grounds. This company value their staff and provide ongoing training and support. A great opportunity is currently available for an experienced Management Accountant to join their dynamic team.
- $80-90K package
- Perfect opportunity for a motivated Management Accountant; on-site parking
- Ongoing training and support
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Sharlini Rajasingham, quoting reference number SRMA4366 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.