Salary: $110k + Super + Bonus
Role: take a hands on approach in shaping best practice performance analysis and forward looking management of risks and opportunities
Reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager, this Management Accountant will take full ownership for delivering piercing insights around actual performance and forward looking forecasts and plans. This Management Accountant will have the day-to-day hands on responsibility for driving the preparation, analysis and reporting relating to the insurance business for both actuals and forecasts relating to the P&L, treasury and other business/regulatory KPIs.
The key success factor for this role will be your ambition to achieve and your ability to proactively engage the people around you to help drive a business forward.
- Prepare internal management reporting for senior leadership across actual and planning cycles and incorporate a range of financial and operational metrics
- Provide piercing insights that articulate the drivers of performance and help identify and manage risks and opportunities on a proactive basis
- Generate a range of KPI reporting covering solvency, capital management as well as other business and regulatory measures
- Shape the liquidity and cash flow forecasts for the business, aligning to key business targets
- Provide advice to stakeholders across the business relating to key accounting and financial reporting queries, due diligence and other ad hoc projects
- Drive a continuous improvement agenda across the business' planning, accounting and risk management policies and procedures to ensure appropriate governance environment is maintained
- Passionately engage the team and help build engagement to support a high performance team
You are an energetic and ambitious finance professional looking to add value looking to evolve your business acumen. With extensive experience in the insurance industry, you are now looking to elevate your career in a global organisation with an opportunity for local and international progression for the right candidate.
You bring fantastic energy in working with your business partners, with strong communication skills and confidence to influence your stakeholders in shaping business performance outcomes.
This global insurance organisation prides itself on driving a passion for continuous improvement in a collaborative and tight knit culture.
- Join a global insurance giant - help add value and get noticed in a large corporate
- Be rewarded - Salary up to $110k + Super + Bonus
- Elevate your career - build your commercial acumen and business partnering skills with an opportunity for progression
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Cameron Rogers, quoting reference number CRMA3608 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.