Salary: $100k + Super+ 10% Bonus
Location: Ryde and Macquarie Park
Role: Engage stakeholders and challenge assumptions in supporting business performance forecasts and analysis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Management Accountant will take full ownership for the commercial finance aspects of this business unit. The Management Accountant will be key in driving the budgeting and forecasting process at a business unit and consolidated level. You will have day to day responsibility for the commercial finance analysis and alignment of stakeholders around business unit performance and forward looking assumptions.
Working in the finance team with a fun and engaging culture, you are proactive in engaging the people around you and thrive in collaborative team-oriented environment. Your proven business partnering skills will enable you to easily build relationships you're your stakeholders in constructively challenging key assumptions in shaping business performance plans.
- Month-end journals and preparation of month-end and quarterly management reporting package
- Hands on ownership for the budgeting and forecasting for the P&L of the international business unit, including review of key assumptions, clarity around risks and opportunities etc
- Ensure the accurate and timely consolidation of results, budgets and forecasts, including multiple currency consolidations
- Drive analysis of actual performance versus forecasts and budgets, supported through insightful commentary around drivers for variances
- Provide ad hoc analysis such as business case modelling
You are a qualified accountant (CA, CPA or CIMA) with minimum of 3 years' experience in management and financial accounting, specifically with a US reporting background .
You bring fantastic energy in working with your business partners, with strong communication skills and confidence to influence your stakeholders in shaping business performance outcomes. High proficiency in MS Excel with a track record in optimising this software to drive efficiencies. Experience in SAP system is critical for to be successful in this role.
Company, Culture & Benefits
This FMCG business prides itself on creating a strong, tight knit collaborative culture.
- Join in spirit - bring your energy in managing financial and business outcomes
- Be rewarded for your passion - $100k+ Super + 10% Bonus
- Set your career up for growth - unique opportunity to accelerate your career in finance
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor, quoting reference number MZMA4556 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.