Location: North Western Sydney
Salary: $70 - 75K + Super
Role Benefit: Flexible work environment; Friendly culture; Excellent team centric vibe
This Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for the management of three key stakeholders and their schedules. You will provide outstanding customer service and handle all queries and issues in a timely and professional manner relating to jobs, services and/or account queries. On a day to day basis as the Logistics Coordinator you will use your exemplary excel skills to forecast inventory movement and adjustments ensuing all activity is recognized and within your control.
This role will provide you an excellent opportunity to work for a company that rewards your hard work but allows you to develop and refine your skills in a challenging yet supportive team environment.
Due to the role out of new and exciting business projects across the organisation, this Logistics Co-ordinator is a newly created position and would require an experienced individual who wants to make a difference and create value in a friendly team environment.
- Checking completed work orders for accuracy and compliance
- Identifying potential stock issues and putting mitigation steps in place
- Preparing data based on dispatch, installation, removal and returns in report format on a regular or ad-hoc basis
- Reporting on non-conformance issues and working with management to resolve these challenges
- Forecast pallet spaces - maintaining complete control over their movements
- Reconciliation of inventory through excel
- Schedule jobs daily and liaise with customers and internal stakeholder's daily
- Process invoices and job orders
You are a highly motivated individual with previous administration experience within a logistics environment. As the Logistics Coordinator you have strong communication skills and extensive experience with SAP. As a real problem solver you have a keen eye for detail. Your lively personality allows you to be customer focussed and flawlessly coordinator stakeholder both internal and external.
Company, Culture and Benefits
Founded overseas, this 70 year old brand is globally recognised as a leader within the industrial electronics industry. They have continued their success story through excellence in service as well as investment in product innovation. With an extremely proud and passionate team, this organisation is commitment to excellence and continuous development. This is highlighted through its investment within its team members and its culture of fostering growth in a warm and supportive environment.
- Global brand name, market leader in Australia
- Excellent salary package of $70 - 75K + Super
- Western Sydney location with parking on-site
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor quoting reference number MZLC4511 in the subject line.