Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $130k + Super + Bonus
Role Benefit: be instrumental in shaping insights that drive top and bottom line growth
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this Logistics Commercial Analyst takes ownership for driving supporting the financial and operational performance for this region. You will leverage your strength in commercial analytics in business partnering with senior leaders in the organisation to take advantage of opportunities and manage risk.
The Logistics Commercial Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for providing in-depth financial analysis that shape key business decisions and recommendations that facilitate growth. This will encompass the combination of historical and forward looking insights across reporting, budgeting and forecasting and a range of ad hoc business initiative assessment. The key success factor will be your ability to understand the business and engage with your key stakeholders in a highly trusted relationship.
- Deliver piercing insights relating to actual business performance, covering key drivers for results and variances, including ongoing performance reports, business packs etc
- Work collaboratively with the shared services function to ensure the accurate preparation and review of monthly results
- Shape and align on business dashboards across financial and non-financial KPIs
- Help identify risks and opportunities and engage the business around the proactive management to facilitate business growth
- Drive the preparation of the business' planning cycles covering budgets and forecasts that are based on clear assumptions and business drivers
- Support the management of key business project initiatives, including modelling of potential opportunities, tacking actual performance v planned etc
You are a CA/CPA qualified professional that has a passion for driving commercial value through insights. You are passionate about connecting with the business as a true business partner, while the strength of your communication skills and ability to build rapport sets you apart.
With proven experience in the analysis of business results and identification of core business drivers, you thrive in a fast pace environment that allows you to really drive the commercial results for a business.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a highly regarded logistics business that is growth. With a great team environment and engagement with a broad range of stakeholders, this is an opportunity to business partner operationally and strategically in a commercially focussd role.
- Immerse yourself in the business - be instrumental in delivering insights that support decision making
- Be rewarded - salary $130K + Super + Bonus
- Nurture growth - expand your commercial acumen in a business partnering focssed role
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNSCA3596 in the subject line.