Salary: $100k + Super
Location: Sydney CBD
Role Benefits: be part of a large organisation in a pivotal role helping deliver business growth and decision support
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, this Logistics Commercial Analyst will drive strategic and commercial decision support for the business through the collation, extraction and analysis of supply chain, logistics and warehouse oriented data to enable improved effectiveness of the group's supply chain. You will help develop the reporting tools, models and dashboards to assist with trend analysis, identification of risks and opportunities as well as supporting with a range of scenario modelling. You will build business partnering relationships with various stakeholders across the business to assist you in gathering the right data for your analysis as well as giving you the best platform to properly influence the business strategy based on your findings and reviews.
- Drive insight led analytics to support the review of supply chain and logistics performance and efficiency
- Collate and extract relevant data from sources to build models and generate required reporting and insights
- Leverage data analytics across financial and non-financial metrics to review risks and opportunities to drive supply chain efficiency and cost base improvements and provide recommendations and advice for the business
- Support the development of new reporting, dashboards and analysis relating to business performance, tracking of business initiatives and business cases and help shape scenario modelling where required
- Ensure controls, policies, procedures and guidelines are adhered to.
You bring a natural curiosity in the way you work to help drive business outcomes and have a natural passion for working with large volumes of data in providing insights behind information to your stakeholders.
You are professional in your approach to business partnering and enjoy immersing yourself in the business to allow you to succeed.
Demonstrated competence and experience within a supply chain environment, ideally within the context of warehousing and logistics, will set you apart in being successful in this role.
This organisation is a well-known organisation that is currently experiencing growth in the Australian market.
Passionate about their brand and their people, this represents a great opportunity to get a foot in the door of a well-regarded business and be part of a growth story.
- Immerse yourself in the business - build your business acumen to translate numbers into operational reality
- Nurture growth - be a key driver in shaping insights to deliver growth
- Be rewarded - salary $100k + Super
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic, quoting reference number TNLCA4762 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.