Location: Western Sydney
Salary: Great salary of $60k + Super
Role Benefit: Have an eye for detail, accuracy, and ability to analyse data in preparation of management reports and propose opportunities and ideas for process improvement.
Reporting to Finance Business Manager, this Logistics Administrator will be responsible for working with data in the Transport Management System (TMS). You will be responsible for the day-to-day data entry of orders, collating data on spreadsheets, validating data in the system, preparing reports and data for invoicing, amongst other functionality in TMS.
You will have a keen eye for detail, accuracy and a flare for analytics with the ability to critique data. You also enjoy proposing ideas for improving efficiencies within your organisation and have examples of where you have been part of a process improvement initiative.
- Data entry of orders, values, fuel levy updates and rates for customer and carriers
- Produce, schedule and distribute reporting where applicable
- Extract data from TMS and prepare excel files for validation and invoicing
- Provide creative insight and make recommendations on identified opportunities and communicate these key insights learnings and findings to the wider business
- Propose ideas and opportunities to influence long term strategic decision making
- Drive process improvement and SOP development
You obtain fantastic communication skills with an outgoing personality and are keen to evolve your role as you progress. A passion to grow as an individual coupled with resilience and agility in the way you work, you create positive interactions around you. Ideally, you have previous experience in a transport, logistics environment and you have intermediate excel skills coupled with a passion for analytics and process improvement.
This leading US transport logistics organisation maintains a commitment to continuous development and people growth. With a great team environment, that provides opportunities to harness your existing administration skills, develop your analytical skills whilst driving inspiring continuous process improvement, this may be just the right role to set you on your career path.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Courtney Price, quoting reference number CPTAA3790 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.