Salary: $132k Package + 5 weeks leave
Location: Western Suburbs location; Work close to home;
Role Benefit: Kronos Systems Analyst within a global organisation, contract to permanent opportunity
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, this Kronos Systems Analyst will responsible for supporting the business in all functions relating to the Kronos Time and Attendance System. You will assist with running all reports and maintaining the integrity of the data and to assist with the work flow of the payroll team.
It will be the responsibility of this Kronos Systems Analyst to ensure the integrity of data is accurate and being accounted for correctly from Kronos through to the payroll systems. You will be responsible for interpretation of Enterprise Agreement, coding, testing and pay rule design, including coordination and liaison with vendors and internal business stakeholders
Further to the responsibilities of this Systems Analyst, the successful candidate would have previous experience in implementing or process improving Kronos with strong integration with other payroll systems, i.e. Chris21 & HR21.
You will collaborate with business stakeholders, where you will identify and provide recommendations of solutions, assess business impact and develop clearly defined Business Cases
- Administration function for the Kronos system
- Overseeing and responsibility for end to end change management process and documentation of Kronos processes
- Project management across the business, dealing with all levels of personnel
- Creating and analysing accurate, timely and efficient reporting
- Mentoring and assisting in the development of Kronos Payroll team members
- Coordinating system upgrades and maintenance
- Ensuring interfaces between Kronos and Payroll system work effectively
- Development of the build and solution design and coordination of testing
- Current Kronos administration and analyst experience in a hands on environment
- Prior payroll/HR systems experience preferred
- Interpret Enterprise Agreement, coding, testing and pay rule design
- Confident, engaging, and compelling communication skills
This multinational consumer goods and retail organisation boasts a wonderful reputation and is a success story in Australia as well as on a global scale. Since establishing themselves in Australia, they have experienced rapid growth and expansion and presently employ over 12,000 staff. This organisation is looking for a dynamic Kronos Systems Analyst to join them at their corporate head office where you will become a valuable contributor to their payroll department.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Courtney Price, quoting reference number CPKSA4097 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.