Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $60k - $65k + Super
Role Benefit: Receive comprehensive training and development to kick-start your career in a multinational company.
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this Junior Finance Analyst will drive the analysis and management reporting for the business. This will involve monthly analysis and reporting of P&L performance to provide meaningful business insights. On a monthly basis, you will have full responsibility for competing month end processes and performing checks on monthly payrolls. This Junior Finance Analyst will ensure compliance with all finance related statutory requirements and implement appropriate accounting policies for the business on a daily basis. You will assist in the preparation of the annual budget and forecast. This Junior Finance Analyst will also maintain the integrity of the general ledger and be responsible for the reconciliation of all General Ledger Accounts. A thirst for learning and a desire to add valuable insights to the business are the key success factors of this role.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
- Drive the analysis and management reporting for the business
- Provide monthly analysis and reporting of P&L performance to provide meaningful business insights
- Complete month end processes
- Ensure compliance with all finance related statutory requirements and implement appropriate accounting policies for the business on a daily basis
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and forecast
- Maintain the integrity of the general ledger and be responsible for the reconciliation of all General Ledger Accounts
- Perform ad hoc analysis to support the Financial Controller
You are degree qualified and have either completed or are currently studying towards a CA or CPA qualification. You have advanced Excel skills and strong ERP exposure. You consistently demonstrate initiative and look for areas to improve and drive change. You possess strong communication skills and a motivated attitude.
This multinational manufacturing company is embarking on an exciting period of growth and expansion. Due to this organic growth, a need has arisen for an ambitious Junior Finance Analyst to join the finance team. This business truly values its employees and offers an environment that supports a positive work/life balance.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Clare Williams and quoting reference number CWJBA3406 in the subject line.