Rate: $25- $30 per hour + super (2 month temp contract)
Location: Sydney, CBD - close to public transport
Role Benefits: be part of a large and growing organisation; true ownership and support focus, play a pivotal role in shaping and developing the key projects.
Reporting to the Senior Data Analyst, this Data Analyst will assist with this data migration and cleansing project from start to finish. As the Data Analyst you will be pivotal in managing the internal database and assist in improving operational and administrative information. This Data Analyst role would suit someone who has previously implemented a system upgrade which involved a high level of analysis and data migration.
- Provide insight led analytics for the business relating to the evaluation of data cleanliness and relevance.
- Collate and extract relevant data from sources to provide insights and reports for improvements to the system
- Due diligence process and development/implementation of improvements
- Management of internal data system
- The cleansing and collation of large data sets.
- Ensure controls, policies, procedures and guidelines are adhered to.
You currently operate as a Data Analyst or you are a switched on Assistant Accountant with extensive analytical and data management experience with the ability to work with large volumes of data and extract data from multiple sources. You also have the ability to work with stakeholders are all levels and your aptitude to build relationships and influence is second to none. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your key strengths.If you have been involved with a data migration project or system upgrade and understand the importance of accurate/up to date data then this role is for you.
This international powerhouse is a leader within their market segment. This organisation continues to grow and looks to expand on their historic success. The organisation will provide the right candidate the opportunity to be a major contributor of the organisation and be instrumental by managing the improvement of their critical data company wide.
- Leave your footprint within the organisation - be part of an international powerhouse that is dominant in their market sector.
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $25-30 p/h + Super (2 month contract)
- Feel the heart-beat of a business by being a true first contact within the company.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez, quoting reference number NGDA4317 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call