- Excellent remuneration package and an impressive corporate work environment
- Competitive salary of 100k Package
- On-site Parking, annual leave and other company benefits
Location: Western Sydney
Salary package: $100k Package
Role highlights: Global retail brand with operations in multiple markets, work as part of a national team with a high performing culture and create change.
This IT Reporting Specialist will work within the national Information Technology team reporting to the NIT Manager. The IT Reporting Specialist will be reading and writing complex queries and must have the ability to create database objects (tables, views, stored procedures, user-defined functions) and modify existing reporting content. The individual would need to be able to understand complex business processes, gather requirements, work efficiently and verify their results
Required Skills/Technologies: Advanced experience of T-SQL, SSRS, Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2016/2019 Database Platforms and Microsoft Reporting Services 2012/2016/2019 Development Environment and SSIS. Must be skilled in table joining, use of temporary tables, use of linked servers, ability to step through complex queries, familiar with indexing strategies, creating stored procedures, and utilising views.
- Compile user requirements and specifications for reports
- Design, create and test SQL reports using SSRS
- Validate report functionality with internal staff/end users
- Respond to users to troubleshoot and/or improve existing reports
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2016/2019 Database Platform
- Microsoft Reporting Services 2012/2016/2019 Development Environments
- Working with users to develop new report requirements, changes to existing reports, and identify reporting errors
You are currently an IT Reporting Specialist in a similar industry or background and possess 3-4 years of relevant experience. Previous experience in application testing is highly desirable as is an advanced level of skill in troubleshooting and new functionality training. The successful candidate will have completed a recognised IT qualification. You consider yourself a strong team player and have the ability to work diligently and autonomously. You have a sound understanding of VBA/SQL, along with MS Access skills. You have been in a project in the past before.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This multinational consumer goods and retail organisation boasts a wonderful reputation and is a success story in Australia as well as on a global scale. Since establishing themselves in Australia, they have experienced rapid growth and expansion and presently employ over 10,000 staff. This organisation is looking for a dynamic IT Reporting Specialist to join them at their corporate head office where you will become a valuable contributor to their critical projects.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is ASITRS5432. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.