Salary: $75k + Super + Bonus
Location: Western Sydney
Role: key role in supporting the management of business strategic accounts and in driving effective credit and receivables processes
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Invoicing Team Leader is a key role in driving a customer centric mindset in all customer and supplier dealings while driving alignment to business cashflow targets and customer contract compliance. The Invoicing Team Leader has primary day-to-day responsibility for leadership of the receivables and payables team whilst taking specific ownership for the management of the business' strategic accounts to ensure the highest level of customer service whilst also ensuring compliance to key contract arrangements across both customer invoicing and sub-contractor payments.
The key success factor will be your customer centric thinking in not just what you do but also how you engage the rest of the business, setting your role and team up as a key value-adding function for the organisation.
- Lead the customer invoicing and sub-contractor payments processing function, ensuring timely and accurate processing of invoices, purchase orders etc in line with contractual requirements.
- Ensure the timely collections of accounts receivables in line with key DSO and contract terms
- Provide customer centric query management, ensuring queries are actioned and resolved both internally and externally
- Review the ongoing status of key business projects to ensure alignment of invoicing with work in progress updates.
- Proactively engage account managers nationally to provide status updates and insights at a customer level in the support of customer relationships.
- Support the assessment of compliance to customer contracts and contribute to customer reviews where required
- Perform new customer credit assessments
- Lead a small invoice and administration team supporting key payables and receivables processes
You are an experienced team leader that has experience working in a similar role covering both payables and receivables remits and believe that you have a unique role to play in shaping a customer centric mindset in the organisation.
Having engagement with a number of large customers, you are professional and energetic in your interactions and passionately look to establish positive working relationships both internally and externally.
You bring a passion for continuous improvement, have exceptional communication skills and a natural ability to prioritise both yourself and a small team.
Robust experience in the use of Microsoft Excel is required and prior experience in using Pronto is highly desirable.
Company, Culture & Benefits
The business is a local division of a diversified group that is in the next stage of their growth journey. Aligned to a core set of values that are lived and breathed across the business, this provides a unique opportunity for a team leader to really have an impact across both internal and external customers beyond just a transactional role.
- Shape positive relationships - take ownership for key account relationships and drive a customer centric team mindset
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $75k + Super + Bonus
- Have an impact in what you do - critical role in managing business performance and the development of a small team
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNITL4595 in the subject line.