Location: North Ryde
Salary: $55k + Super
Role Benefit: Get your foot in the door within this enormous, corporate giant and gain incredible experience. This opportunity is truly a resume builder.
Reporting directly to Customer Care Manager, this Internal Sales Support Officer will be the face of the organisation taking ownership for processing customer orders and managing the customer ordering process from beginning to end. You will work with Excel to create reports and have the opportunity to present your findings to the wider team. This Internal Sales Support Officer will liaise with the Sales Team to resolve queries and provide assistance. You will business partner with departments across the business as well as with external stakeholders to truly add value to the organisation.
If you are ambitious and keen to enhance your skills within a corporate environment then this role is perfect for you!
- Using SAP to process customer orders, claims, returns and credits
- Answering incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and customer concerns
- Liaising with internal sales
- Utilising Excel to pull data and create reports
- Presenting your reports and insights to the wider business
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be passionate, energetic and have a hunger to grow and progress in your career. The ideal candidate has experience with Excel (ability to perform v lookups and pivot tables) and has some exposure to SAP.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation hosts a number of consumer product brands that are highly recognised in the market and is part of a multi-billion dollar business. They pride themselves on bringing the aspects of fun into the team and would therefore be a great fit for an energetic and bubbly person looking to build their career.
- Experience a great culture - have fun in everything you do!
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $55k plus superannuation
- Build your own brand - join a global brand with strong market presence
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Clare Williams, quoting reference number CWISS4299 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.