- Market leading organisation; national presence; growing industry
- Competitive salary - Up to $70K + Super
- Nurturing culture; Work close to home; Permanent opportunity
Location: Blacktown surrounds
Permanent salary: Up to $70K+Super based on experience
Role highlight or mandate: Attractive opportunity for an experienced Internal Sales Officer who has experience generating and closing sales.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this role would suit a goal orientated candidate who is confident in taking ownership of trade accounts. You will be tasked with providing end to end solutions for these accounts including up-selling, cross selling and generating leads. As the first point of contact for all queries you will deliver exceptional customer service via phone and email. You will have the confidence and ability to deal with all levels of staff across internal and external stakeholders, and will be working closely with Suppliers, Sales Managers and external Customers. This role involves a large element of customer service and sales and requires the ability to manage a busy workload in a complex environment.
- Answering a minimum of 60 inbound and outbound calls per day
- Upselling, cross selling, generating leads and closing sales
- Being the sole point of contact for customer enquiries across your accounts
- Generating leads nationally across numerous categories
- Servicing trade accounts to ensure repeat business and dollar growth
- Data entry of orders
You have or are currently working in a similar customer service/ internal trade sales position. You have the ability to build relationships with ease and enjoy offering exceptional customer service whilst generating sales. Previous experience within the construction industry would be highly regarded
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This national brand name company continues to grow and has become a true leader in their field. Located close to Blacktown, they have a strong culture of supporting their employees and provide the opportunity for ongoing training and development. They pride themselves on bringing a positive energy into the team and this role would therefore be a great fit for an energetic and bubbly person looking to build their career.
- Experience a great culture – supportive environment with internal training and advancement on offer
- Be rewarded for your efforts – Up to $70K + Super based on experience
- Build your own brand – join a national brand with a strong market presence
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Nikki Herden, quoting reference number NHTS5470 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call