Salary: $110k package
Location: Sydney CBD
Role: Support the Head of Finance; broad role; opportunity to work with VP's for each Business Unit and see the results of your work
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this Internal Controls Manager plays a key role in executing the internal audit agenda for this global organisation. The Internal Controls Manager will encompass two major areas of responsibility. Firstly, the Internal Controls Manager will monitor and report on the effectiveness of the operational controls across the various business units and locations. Secondly, you will drive process and system improvement recommendations to reduce operational risk. In essence, this is an end to end internal audit role for an organisation that has a global presence.
The key success factor will be your initiative and pro-active drive to raise MLP like observations and then look to implement process changes that not only drive operational efficiency, but also look to strengthen the controls framework.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
- Identify and prepare the annual internal audit plan
- Undertake risk assessments on key business activities
- Conduct internal SOX reviews and prepare reports for the Leadership team and Audit & Compliance Committee.
- Assist business units in documenting operational and compliance procedures and policies
- Recommend process and/or system improvements to reduce operational risk.
- Assist business units to implement process and control improvements.
- Conduct reviews to confirm improvements have been implemented and are working effectively.
You are a CA qualified professional with a strong training ground from one of the Big 4 in either internal or external Audit. You are an enthusiastic self-starter excited to work for an rapidly growing business and would enjoy the challenge of implementing process improvements to help the organisation meet its strategic objectives. You will have outstanding communication skills and be confident in building relationships with all levels throughout of the organisation.
Culture & Benefits
The business is innovative and prides itself on creating a strong and collaborative culture that supports the development of its team.
- Be part of a large US multinational
- Great first time move salary for a Big 4 Audit Senior - $110k package
- Central location in Sydney CBD.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tony Nguyen CA quoting reference number TNTICM4227 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.