Salary: $130k package
Location: Sydney, CBD
Role: Support the CFO; broad role; opportunity to work with GM's for each BU and see the results of your work
Role Overview / Description
Supporting the CFO, this Internal Controls Analyst plays a key role in executing the internal audit agenda for this market leading organisation. The Internal Controls Analyst will encompass two major areas of responsibility. Firstly, the Internal Controls Analyst will monitor and report on the effectiveness of the operational controls across the various business units and locations. Secondly, you will drive process and system improvement recommendations to reduce operational risk. This is an end to end internal audit role for an organisation that is looking to seize further market share within this region.
The key success factor will be your initiative and pro-active drive to raise MLP like observations and looking to implement process changes that not only drive operational efficiency, but also look to strengthen the controls framework.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
- Prepare and execution of the annual internal audit plan
- Undertake risk assessments on key business activities
- Recommend process and/or system improvements to reduce operational risk.
- Conduct reviews to confirm improvements have been implemented and are working effectively.
- Manage business improvement projects, ownership and co-ordination of BCP to key stakeholder groups.
You are a CA qualified professional with a strong training ground from one of the Big 4 within IA & Risk. You are an enthusiastic self-starter excited to work for a rapidly growing business and enjoy the challenge of implementing process improvements to help the organisation meet its strategic objectives. You will have outstanding communication skills and be confident in building relationships with all levels throughout of the organisation.
Culture & Benefits
The business is innovative and prides itself on creating a strong and collaborative culture that supports the development of its team.
- Be part of a market leading organisation with YoY growth
- Strong salary package on offer - $130k package
- Highly visible and influential role within the business
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tony Nguyen CA quoting reference number TNTICA4326 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications.