Salary: up to $100K + Super + Benefits + Bonus
Role Benefit: Leverage your curiosity and audit experience within a commercially focussed risk assurance framework with huge opportunity for growth
Reporting to the Group Internal Audit Manager, this Internal Auditor is a key role in executing the internal audit agenda within the business. The Internal Auditor has primary day-to-day responsibility for supporting the delivery of independent strategic risk assurance objectives and bringing a disciplined approach to governance assessment.
The key success factor will be your ability to handle ambiguity, show curiosity and engage a broad range of stakeholders in a high exposure role.
- Evaluate governance, risk and control frameworks
- Shape and drive risk control reviews that align to supporting positive commercial outcomes, including financial, operational and IT controls
- Perform audit testing procedures in accordance with group risk frameworks and audit plans
- Deliver sustainable insights and recommendations on elevating the internal control framework and in managing risk in the business
- Drive ongoing follow up and action for recommendations raised and ensure alignment across all key stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with key business stakeholders that embed a win-win outcome
You are currently in a chartered accounting firm or similar role and looking to elevate your career in a well regarded brand / business.
Already CA / CPA qualified or currently studying towards, you bring a strong understanding of accounting standards and procedures to enable you to assess the commercial reality of transactions and processes in an effort to drive improvements.
You bring impeccable communication skills and show resilience and agility in the way you work. Your ability to handle ambiguity, engage and influence in a complex environment across multiple stakeholders will set you apart for success in this role.
The organisation is a household consumer brand dealing with the import and distribution of products and prides itself on delivering a cutting edge brand proposition.
- Immerse yourself in a passion - share the team's passion for their brand
- Grow your career - build your commercial acumen in a high exposure role
- Be rewarded - salary up to $100k + Super + Benefits + Bonus
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Peter Duong quoting reference number PDIA9505 in the subject line. Please allow up to 5 working days for us to process all applications. All applicants will receive feedback from u, either via email or a telephone call.