Salary: $100 - $110k Package + Huge Benefits
Location: Macquarie Park; Free Parking on-site
Role Benefit: Utilise and enhance your process and risk identification experience to implement controls that take you and the business to the next level. Big 4/Mid Tier 1st movers encouraged to apply.
As the Internal Auditor, you will partner with the Financial Controller and CFO and key business stakeholders to enhance the identification of business risk and strengthen the corporate governance framework through continuous improvement. Your strong analytical skills, along with your naturally ability to identifying key operation process and implementing controls will elevate you and the company to the next level.
The Internal Auditor has primary day-to-day responsibilities for shaping the business controls by identifying risk and implementing process changes to improve the effectiveness of the business operations. Understanding the internal control environment and risk management framework is the key success of this role.
- Establish key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Testing effectiveness of existing controls to ensure compliance with all policies
- Assessment and implementation of process improvement to mitigate risk
- Development of risk identification strategies
- Be link to drive a continuous improvement
- Contribute to a high performing team through collaborative people engagement
You are a high performing CA/CPA finance professional with an ability to undertake process improvement and implement control strategies to drive business efficiency. You have a strong audit background with excellent knowledge of IFRS standards.
You will also have exceptional communication skills and are comfortable engaging a broad range of finance and non-finance stakeholders and leverage your natural curiosity to seek to understand to help drive continuous improvement.
You bring impeccable communication skills and show resilience and agility in the way you work. Your ability to handle ambiguity, engage and influence in a complex environment across multiple stakeholders will set you apart for success in this role.
Please note, there will be travel required both interstate and New Zealand.
The Company & Benefits
The organisation is a global brand currently undergoing strong growth within the Australian market and provides significant opportunities to be part of additional projects and driving positive change.
- Australian iconic brand; Global footprint; Operational and risk focus
- Excellent salary of $100 - $110k Package + Benefits
- Exciting new position; Business partner with operations; on-site parking
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Richard Skaf quoting reference number RSIA4156.