Location: Western Sydney
Salary: Impressive Salary: $80k-$90k + Super + Parking
Role Benefit: Leverage your curiosity and risk management experience to broaden your operational engagement with broad business exposure
Reporting to the Manager of Internal Audit, this Internal Auditor takes full ownership for driving the strategic enhancement in the business' risk and governance frameworks through continuous improvement. You will engage a broad range of operational stakeholders in understanding and collaboratively shaping insights relating to risk and process improvement opportunities.
The Internal Auditor has the primary day-to-day responsibility for shaping the business' commercial risk strategy, planning and execution focussed on enhancing the internal control environment and risk management framework. The key success factor will be your ability to "work together" and the strength of communication in understanding operational processes.
- Strategically shape the business' risk assessment agenda
- Internal audit and SOX governance
- Enhance the governance, internal control and risk management framework across a broad functional remit
- Conduct assessments on the effectiveness and adequacy of the internal control and systems
- Assess risk management and SOX governance systems
- Identify control issues and create/implement action plans
- Partner with leaders across the business to ensure all projects adhere to the SOX compliance program
- Development of internal audit processes
- Preparation of Audit Committee Reporting
- Travel to US twice per year to attend audit conferences
- Travel interstate to all sites frequently
- Execute risk and control reviews nationally, incorporating process mapping and re-engineering
- Analyse internal and external data to support decision making through trend analysis
- Contribute to a high performance team culture through collaborative people engagement
- Assist with forensic audits and other special investigations
You are degree and CA/CPA qualified with significant experience in Internal Audit in a SOX compliant environment. You have experience in audit reporting and influencing key stakeholders in suggestions that will benefit the business. You may come from the commercial environment or you may be a Mid-tier / Big 4 Chartered first mover with extensive experience working with SOX compliant organisations. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and will enjoy a heavy projects-based role and end-to-end internal audit function.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
People enjoy working at this organisation due to its commitment to excellence and continuous development. This is highlighted through its investment in its team members and its culture of fostering growth in a warm and supportive environment.
- US multinational, with a strong growth trajectory, market leader in Australia
- Generous Package: $80k - $90k + Super
- High performance culture in a supportive environment
- Work close to home; Western Sydney location; parking on-site
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Sharlini Rajasingham, quoting reference number SRIA4568 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.