Salary: $120 - $135k + Super
Role Benefit: Leverage your leadership skills within a commercially focussed risk assurance framework with huge opportunity for growth
Reporting to a senior director, this Senior Internal Audit Manager is considered a key leader in shaping and driving the internal audit agenda within the business. The Senior Internal Audit Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for supporting the delivery of independent strategic risk assurance objectives and bringing a disciplined approach to governance assessment.
The key success factor will be your ability to handle ambiguity in a tough environment.
- Evaluate governance, risk and control frameworks
- Shape and drive risk control reviews that align to supporting positive commercial outcomes
- Deliver sustainable insights and recommendations on elevating the internal control framework and in managing risk in the business
- Drive ongoing follow up and action for recommendations raised and ensure alignment across all key stakeholders
- Coach and lead a team in building their capability as a trusted business partner
You are CA / CPA qualified. You are either a 1st or 2nd mover out of a Big 4/Mid Tier chartered audit background and may also have commercial experience. You have exposure to complex business environments and an ability to think outside the square.
You bring impeccable communication skills and show resilience and agility in the way you work. Your ability to handle ambiguity, engage and influence in a complex environment across multiple stakeholders will set you apart for success in this role.
This globally listed organisation is a highly visible brand in the Australian landscape whilst looking to evolve and transform the way it does business. Providing significant exposure and opportunity to grow your profile and career, this is a rare chance to join an iconic blue chip business.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Joel Adams quoting reference number JAIAM3384 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact REO on 02 8211 3488.