$120k + Super + Bonus
North Sydney CBD
Support the Head of Compliance; broad role; opportunity to be visible and see the results of your work
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, this Group Internal Auditor is a key role in executing the internal audit agenda for this global organisation. The Group Internal Auditor's role will encompass two major areas of responsibility. Firstly, the Group Internal Auditor will monitor and report on the effectiveness of the operational controls across the various business units and locations. The aim here will be to ensure compliance with approved procedures and delegations consistent with the group's risk management framework. Secondly, as the Group Internal Auditor, you will drive process and system improvement recommendations to reduce operational risk. In essence, this is an end to end internal audit role for an organisation that employees approximately 100 staff and has a global presence. This would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced internal audit specialist looking to make their mark and feel a deep sense of contribution in a smaller yet fast growing global organisation.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
* Identify and prepare the annual internal audit plan
* Undertake risk assessments on key business activities
* Conduct internal operational risk audits and prepare reports for the Leadership team and Audit & Compliance Committee.
* Assist business units in documenting operational and compliance procedures and policies
* Recommend process and/or system improvements to reduce operational risk.
* Assist business units to implement process and control improvements.
* Conduct reviews to confirm improvements have been implemented and are working effectively.
* Participation in business improvement projects as required.
* Provide training to employees to ensure understanding and compliance with internal and external operational control requirements.
* Coordinate the annual ISO accreditation audit and reviews and ensure accreditation to ISO standards is maintained.
* Co-ordinate, maintain and prepare the enterprise wide Risk Register and Quarterly Risk Dashboard, including follow up of unresolved issues with relevant stakeholders
You are a CA qualified professional with a strong training ground from a Big 4 or a mid-tier firm. Post professional services you are currently supporting month end or are in a group function for a complex listed or private organisation. You are not ready to step up and take end to end ownership and be fast tracked to a Financial Controller. You are an enthusiastic self-starter excited to work for rapidly growing business and would enjoy the challenge of implementing process improvements to help the organisation meet its strategic objectives. You will have outstanding communication skills and be confident in building relationships with all levels of the organisation.
Culture & Benefits
The business is innovative and prides itself on creating a strong and collaborative culture that supports the development of its team.
* Join in spirit - bring your energy helping the business scale
* Be rewarded for your passion - 120k + Super + Bonus
* Grow with the business - be pivotal in enabling decisions to be made in shaping performance drivers as part of a growth success story
An agile and fast growing division of an ASX Top global brand, this Fintech brand is relentlessly focused on delivering high growth and strong performance to benefit both customers and investors. A home to 10 + leading market brands, this organisation is growing strength by strength and would suit an ambitious candidate looking to grow with a highly successful business.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Raghav, quoting reference number RMIAM4315 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.