Salary: $350KTEC + STI + LTI
Benefit: ANZ HR Director; 15 reports; drive strategy across people, culture, L&D, ER, IR. Business partner to CEO.
Partnering the Executive Vice President ANZ, this Human Resources Director has a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference in supporting and driving the growth and success of the Australian & New Zealand business. Reporting to the VP HR Asia & partnering with EVP- ANZ & Board members, this role requires you to operate within a matrix driven environment where you will be responsible in shaping HR direction, building talent capability and a winning culture.
- Overall leadership of HR projects, anticipating future strategic and people capability needs driving excellence in talent and skills development, engagement, team effectiveness and culture.
- Ownership of shifting culture driving deep change and leadership development across all levels
- Partner with business leaders to deliver continuous improvement plans in Manufacturing and Supply Chain acting as the change-manager to shift the dial
- Responsible for co-ordinating the pay negotiation strategy across the supply chain and escalation route for collective disputes across ANZ.
- Business partnering executive members of the ANZ leadership team
You are currently acting in the capacity a HR Director or Senior HR Manager within a large matrix driven environment. You have an academic background in HR, Business, Economics, or Legal or MBA. You have a proactive and strategic mind set and you are empowered to see the results of your thought leadership. You have a proven background in HR business partnering with highly experienced and senior stakeholders. You make decisions with data and business process management at the core of your practice. Analysis of business scenarios; What If? Why? Why Not? How to Magnify? is a strength.
The Company & Benefits
Global market leader; manufacturer and FMCG giant boasting household brand names and an employer of choice. This is a once in a life time opportunity to join the executive leadership team like no other. Proven year on year growth through acquisition and organic market growth, this organisation would provide the successful HR Director the opportunity to make a real difference in our business community.
- Global FMCG brand name giant; employer of choice, 15 FTE
- Executive salary package: $350KTEC + STI + LTI
- Drive strategy across people, culture, L&D, ER, IR. Business partner to CEO.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Joel Adams quoting reference number JAHRD 3628. If you require more information please contact Natalie Torrescasana (EA) to organise a confidential chat on 82113488.