Location: Macquarie Park
Salary: $65 - $70K + Super
Role Benefit: Take ownership of the HR function; make your mark in an innovative organisation
Reporting to the Finance Controller and supporting the wider team this position will become the first point of call for all HR related matters. This HR Administrator will be an all-rounder for the team and gain un-paralleled exposure to a variety of tasks. You will assist in preparation of letters and HR correspondence while managing recruitment activities (end to end), including the preparation of contracts and induction programs. You will also provide service support to ensure that timesheets are received while also being involved in developing and implementing HR strategies to support the achievement of the business objectives.
The key to succeed in this HR Administrator role is to be an exceptional communicator and effectively handle any situation with a positive 'can do' attitude.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Establish and direct HR strategy for the organisation
- First point of contact for all HR and payroll related queries.
- Ensure compliance with relevant award provisions
- Investigate and resolve employee complaints and grievances
- Provide guidance and support to all managers
- Employee inductions
- Review & monitor employee remuneration
- Manage and maintain accurate personnel records
- Ensure all departments have access to Employment Policies and Procedures
- Ensure the application of work Health and Safety policy within the organisation.
- Liaise with the service team to ensure timesheets received
- Provide Service Support invoicing and reporting
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
You are a qualified and experienced candidate in Human Resources and possess previous experience within HR. You have a demonstrated understanding of HR procedures and will be able to hit the ground running in a new environment. Your quality of customer service to your stakeholders, both internal and external, has been the key to your success to date. As your past experience will dictate you understand the importance of confidentiality in relation to any HR related matters. You love a challenge and build strong relationships with those that you work with. You are able to work with competing priorities and meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision. You have a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a small team and have excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
Market leader within their industry this multinational is leading the way through advanced R&D and investment into their product offering. This opportunity would provide an excellent training ground for an ambitious and motivated HR Administrator to develop and diversify their skills within a multinational environment.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the apply link below addressing Archana Rao quoting reference number ARHR3848 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.