Salary: $155k Package + Benefits
Location: Western Sydney region; on-site parking provided
Role Benefits: Play a pivotal role in shaping the next phase of growth for this retail giant. Develop framework and KPI's that will provide meaningful insights around this organisations people. Be the go-to person for HR Insights, Reporting and Governance.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this Human Resources Analytics and Insights Manager will drive strategic and commercial decision support for the business through the collation, extraction and analysis of data from multiple internal and external sources such as market data collection agencies. You will be responsible for setting up governance framework, including risk management, HR reporting and Audit activities. You will develop and manage a team that will provide key insights and analytics on the major P&L line around people and labour workforce. This will be done through the development of reporting tools, models and dashboard reports which will also assist with trend analysis, opportunities and early warning indicators. You will carry out financial modelling of profitability, ROI and margin analysis with the aim of monitoring the impact of commercial decisions on the bottom line. You will build business partnering relationships with various stakeholders across the business as this will assist you in gathering the right data for your analysis as well as giving you the best platform to properly influence the business strategy based on your findings and reviews.
- Build HR Governance, Risk and Compliance framework
- Advise on HR related topics
- Drive insight led analytics for the business relating to people and labour workforce
- Collate and extract relevant data from sources to provide insights and reports on people (this may include head count, labour hours, retention, demographic etc.)
- Build analytical models to drive strategy, analyse performance and insights to stakeholders
- Manipulating and analysing large, complex data sets, turning them into actionable insights
- Due diligence process and development of business cases
- Provide recommendations and advice to enhance people and labour performance whilst balanced with overall organisation strategies incorporating non-financial measures
- Implement dashboard reporting to track key initiatives
- Development of reporting tools
- Ensure controls, policies, procedures and guidelines are adhered to.
You have a Bachelors Degree preferably HR or Strategy focussed, with experience in advising on HR related matters and setting up reporting, compliance and governance frameworks. You have an analytical mind that enables you to provide meaningful data and insights for key decision making. Obviously strong excel, data analytics experience is essential. You understand best practise and KPI reporting with specific capability within people and labour workforce. You have the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels and your aptitude to build relationships and influence is second to none. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your key strengths.
This organisation is a well-known Retail organisation that is currently experiencing robust growth in the Australian market. Passionate about their brand and their people, this represents a great opportunity to get a foot in the door of a well-regarded business and be part of a growth story.
- Create your own legacy and actually have an impact on reporting and insights
- Build your own team; this role will see you recruit & develop 5 analysts and HR consultants
- Be the eyes and ears for the CFO and Business Unit leaders
- Be rewarded - salary of up to $155k Package + Benefits
- This organisation promotes the true meaning of work, life, balance
- Create the framework; greenfield role; You will be the creator of HR Analytics in this Global Organisation
- Make a difference - leverage your experience within data analytics to drive continuous improvement and strategy in a large organisation
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Courtney Price, quoting reference number CPHRAM4073 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call