Location: Parramatta (surrounds)
Role: US listed Pharmaceutical / Healthcare brand seeks a strategic and transformational Head of Finance with a deep passion for driving results through people.
Reporting to the VP Finance (based in US) with a dotted line to the GM- ANZ, this Head of Finance takes full ownership for the strategic delivery of business results. A pivotal member of the leadership team, you will influence your stakeholders to develop and execute strategic business plans. The Head of Finance has primary day-to-day responsibility for shaping business strategies to drive growth and add value beyond finance across a broad range of stakeholders and providing leadership to the finance team. The key success factor will be your ability to deliver efficiency through optimisation and transformation of the finance function. This is currently a $100m ANZ wide business that is on a growth path to $200m in the next 3 - 5 years. Hence, previous experience in successfully navigating finance through a fast paced growth period would be highly regarded.
Demonstrated competence in driving efficiencies within transactional finance and building strong engagement of finance teams will set you apart in being successful for this role.
* Leadership of 8 FTEs across financial accounting, tax, treasury, FP&A, statutory group reporting, budgeting and forecasting and AP, AR.
* Accountable & responsible for leading USGAAP reporting and SOX compliance
* Support business strategy through an active partnership with the ANZ Region Senior Leadership Team.
* Constructively shape and communicate strategic business plans across sales, marketing and distribution.
* Passionately drive piercing insights through divisional financial reporting.
* Lead and nurture a high performance finance team.
* Spearhead finance transformation across AP, AR and build a business partnering function
You are a highly energetic and forward thinking CA/CPA qualified senior finance leader with significant experience in the full ownership of a P&L and a passion for finance improvement and transformation. You hold the values of passion, integrity and diligence in achieving success for yourself and your teams.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a highly regarded brand within the healthcare sector with a history for innovation that puts customers first.
Passionate about quality, spirit and innovation, with a sizeable revenue base, this organisation has continue growth and through this have created a culture of collaboration and entrepreneurship.
* Immerse yourself in a passion - share the team's passion for their brand
* Nurture growth - be a pivotal part of the business' growth
* Be rewarded for your success - excellent salary package
* Be a true leader - strategic role with an opportunity to influence outcomes
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Raghav Mehta quoting reference number RMHOF4164 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact REO on 02 8211 3488.
Head of Finance - Excellent remuneration package
|Job Title:||Head of Finance - Excellent remuneration package|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Excellent salary package|
|Contact Name:||Raghav Mehta|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2018 10:48|
Location: Parramatta (surrounds)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Analyst- TM1 Reporting; $60-70 p/h + super
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
$60-70 p/h + Super
Project Accountant - $120 - 130k + Super + Benefits
Western Sydney, New South Wales
$120 - 130k + Super
Financial Accountant: $70k -$80k + Super- Temp to Perm
North Sydney, New South Wales
$70k -$80k + Super
Senior Payroll Officer 80k + Super (3-6 months)
Parramatta, New South Wales
80k + Super
Assistant Accountant - $35 p/h + Super
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
$35 p/h + Super