Location: Sydney, CBD
Salary: $80 p/h + Super
Role Benefit: Take ownership on all Financial Functions of the company; True Head of Finance Role; Employer of choice
Reporting to the CFO, this Head of Finance will be responsible for leading Financial Control, FPA and Decision Support across the region on a 3 month back fill assignment. Leading a medium size team you will have ultimate responsibility for driving statutory compliance, month end delivery, R&D tax, forecasting and Decision Support activity. This is a traditional Head of Finance role with a larger reporting focus. You will have ultimate ownership of the balance sheet & P&L and support the business with commercial and technical advice around certain acquisitions.
Technical competence and experience across all facets of finance as well as a passion for governance and best practice leadership will set you apart in being successful for this role. The right candidate will ideally have a proven training background from a Big 4 firm and has extensive experience as a Financial Controller. Experience in Fintech or Financial Services as a Financial Controller will be highly regarded.
- Balance Sheet Control - Manage all operational aspects of the Financial Accounting function including profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow
- Corporate Governance and Statutory Compliance
- R&D tax
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Commercial Reporting and Analysis - Partner with key stakeholders to provide expert financial advice
- Develop and mentor all finance team members.
You are currently CA/CPA qualified with significant experience with leading ASX reporting for a medium to large complex organisation. As well as Financial Reporting and Control, you will have strong exposure within FPA and Decision support and hold a leadership style that will nurture and grow high performers. Either way, you will bring to the role a strong focus in financial control, vision for supporting business growth, and a passion for setting up robust processes and systems.
Culture & Benefits
This Global Technology market leader is number 1 within its segment. It is a high growth organisation that maintains top of the class brands both in Australia and across the globe.
- Accelerate your growth and take on a traditional Head of Finance role with strong possibility with the role going permanent
- Be rewarded - $80 p/h + Super
- Direct mentoring by a market leading CFO
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tony Nguyen CA on TNTHOF3776 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please call Tony on 02 8211 3488.