- Start-up culture; disruptive industry; year-on-year growth
- Competitive salary of $130k - $150k + Super + Bonus
- Report to MD; entrepreneurial culture; future secondment opportunities
Salary: $130k – $150k + Super + Bonus
Location: Northern Beaches
Role Benefit: Leverage your strength in technical financial control and your passion for innovation and growth. Work within a fun, dynamic and agile business that is disrupting an industry!
Reporting to the MD, this Head of Finance will manage the accounting function for the Australian business and will shape insight-led business performance and deliver operational results. You will focus on continuously improving performance outlook, inventory forecasting and purchasing needs to release cash. This Head of Finance will also improve product costing and therefore COGS and margin accuracy. You will develop and manage a small finance team and drive growth strategies across the business.
- Lead a team of 2 across financial accounting, tax, treasury, statutory reporting, AP and AR
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of P&L reporting
- Provide insightful analysis and commentary on drivers of trading performance and competitors
- Manage annual budget and forecast & working capital budget
- Manage and oversee timely and accurate month end completion
- Manage and oversee internal audits
- Ensure the timely completion of all statutory related reporting
You are CA/CPA qualified finance leader with extensive commercial and financial management skills. You have a passion for leveraging data to create piercing commercial insights. Experience with physical inventory forecasting and management a huge advantage.
You thrive within an entrepreneurial environment and possess a growth mindset. The successful candidate with be an exceptional communicator and empowering leader. This role is perfect for a self-starter who is looking to work within a fun, growing subscription-based business!
This UK Listed subscription-based business is seeking a passionate and experienced Head of Finance to help drive the drive business even further forward! This is a listed business with a start-up culture that is disrupting an industry – whilst delivering profits and significant growth. Due to this organic growth, this position has become available.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is CWHOF5406. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.