Salary: $80k - $130k + super + bonus
Location: Sydney CBD
Role Benefit: Market leader in Financial Services, extensive training and development, strong career progression
This Group Treasury Product Controller will be reporting to the Senior Manager of ALM Balance Sheet Performance and will be managing the daily reporting processes for LIP and the commercial bills desk for Treasury Finance.
The Group Treasury Product Controller has the primary day-to-day responsibility to assist the Product Control team enforce the P&L Control Framework controls, advisory role on reporting process improvements and support to related projects, mainly will be the main interface between Treasury Front Office, Business Units, Group Finance and Risk teams
- Manage range of management reporting outputs
- Review and present in the Weekly P&L and risk control
- Daily Performance Analysis on MTM P&L's including Portfolio Management, Foreign Currency Funding and Commercial Bills
- P&L analysis
- Coordinate a regular review of key Treasury balance sheet positions for LIP Desk
- Perform IPV testing on securities held in the high-quality liquid assets portfolio, which includes treasury and corporate bonds
- Work closely with the Valuations team
- Support role in Treasury's half year and year end statutory reporting processes
- Build and maintain a productive relationship with the key stakeholders
- Support as a business user key ongoing transformation projects
- Consistently display behaviour that encourages productive working relationships and a strong performance culture
- Proactively support the Treasury Finance productivity agenda
- Assist other team members with workload as required
You have completed a Tertiary education in Accounting or Finance, preferably CPA/CA qualified looking to make a step into a global organisation in a role that is highly treasury product oriented, with strong stakeholder management skills.
You have working knowledge of the Treasury function and regulatory framework including transfer pricing knowledge, APS210, hedge accounting principle. You have previous experience in a product control function and have the ability to adapt to product / system changes in a fast-paced environment.
Culture & Benefits
With a strong focus on values and behaviours, this organisation's focus is being the best they can be in all they do. The Treasury Accounting team is highly diverse and engaged throughout the business with a real focus on continuous improvement in the processes they manage.
- Join a highly engaged and collaborative team culture; Immerse yourself in the business; build your business acumen
- Impressive Package: $80k - $130k + super + bonus
- Brand name organisation; state of the art CBD offices; great team culture; work-life balance; close to public transport
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Sharlini Rajasingham quoting reference number SRSCA4747 in the subject line.