Salary: approx $150k package
Location: Western Sydney
Role Benefit: Deliver incredible value to the business by driving continuous improvement in process and systems and shaping a customer service mindset
Reporting into the HR Director, the Group Payroll Manager will be responsible for the leadership and service delivery of the payroll function with a focus on value adding engagement across business wide stakeholders. Leading a large team, you will connect strategic priorities to executional performance through the alignment of key performance indicators, a continuous improvement and customer service mindset as well as coaching and mentoring. The Group Payroll Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for managing the end to end workflow of the payroll function across a national footprint incorporating ongoing compliance and administration, process and systems excellence and people development as well as supporting remuneration and benefits assessment.
- Review and sign off on all payroll matters such as payroll accounting, payroll journals, taxation and compliance, superannuation and all starter and termination administration.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of data and information, processing and reporting to corporate.
- Oversee the maintenance and configuration of payroll and time and attendance systems.
- Maintain an appropriate internal control framework incorporating all related systems, processes, forms and policies.
- Drive the preparation of HR and payroll group reporting as well as analyse and provide insights on related HR / people metrics.
- Support the ongoing review of remuneration and benefits.
- Lead and manage a fast paced, high performing payroll team ensuring clarity of purpose, alignment of responsibilities to strategic goals and measurement of performance.
You are passionate about elevating the perception of payroll from a process to a value adding business partner and bring proven capability in leading and managing a high performing team. You have exposure to the alignment of payroll strategy to business goals and its execution through the function. Bringing working knowledge of the intricacies of a large, complex payroll environment, you bring exceptional stakeholder communication and people leadership skills and an eye for continuous improvement.
Culture & Benefits
With a strong focus on values and behaviours, this organisation's focus is being the best they can be in all they do. Bringing a professional vibrancy to their culture and a passion for continuous improvement, this is a fantastic opportunity to have an impact on a business.
- Deliver impact - be instrumental in shaping value for the business through payroll excellence and a customer service mindset
- Be rewarded - approx $150k package
- Join a large brand - be part of a highly recognised FMCG brand and a team passionate about what they do
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic on quoting reference number TNGPM4587 in the subject line.