- Global business; US Listed; thriving industry
- Highly competitive salary of $150k - $160k TEC
- Service delivery focus; strong corporate vision & culture; career development
Salary: $150k – $160k TEC
Location: CBD & remote from home
Role: Add value and create a best in-class payroll function for an internationally renowned business. Leverage your passion for customer-centricity and leadership to drive the organisation into its new chapter.
Reporting to the CFO, this Payroll Manager will lead the centralised payroll function and team, to ensure the accurate and timely processing of multiple end-to-end payrolls for several operating entities internationally. You will deliver on month and year-end processes including all statutory requirements and reporting on a highly complex payroll. This Payroll Manager will have a passion for exceptional service delivery and steer the team towards a proactive, customer-centric approach. You will partner with key stakeholders to develop and drive the strategic payroll plan including driving some acquisitional integration and payroll improvement projects to continually meet business needs.
- Oversee and manage the processing of fortnightly and month pay runs across 10 countries
- Ensure the payroll process complies with legal, ethical and professional standards
- Lead and manage a team of payroll professionals, therefore you will have a core responsibility for team performance and overall engagement to the organisational vision
- Ensure the accurate lodgement of Payroll Tax, Superannuation, PAYG etc.
- Drive year-end reporting requirements including WorkCover, annualised salaries, single touch etc.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the business to drive organisational engagement and lead improvement projects
- Oversee the processing of new starters and terminations
You are a Payroll Manager with proven capability in leading, empowering and managing a transactional team. The successful candidate will have a genuine passion for creating a customer-centric, proactive payroll function. You will have strong exposure to payroll strategy and execution and can take initiative and ownerships of payroll related continuous improvement projects. You have strong working knowledge working within large complex environments (preferably international), and can execute on process improvement strategies with compliance in mind. Overall you meet the critical criteria of the role which has a focus on leadership, technical outcomes and executing strategic objectives.
Culture & Benefits
This US listed giant with offices currently located in America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East is experiencing rapid growth. This multi-national company has multiple revenue streams and is a highly complex business, taking great pride in its people and its brands. The business is now seeking a passionate payroll manager who holds a customer-centric vision to drive the organisation into its new chapter.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is CWPM5390. Please allow for 5 – 10 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.