Excellent remuneration package
Iconic Australia business embarking on transformation
Drive cultural and process change; opportunity to make an impact
Role Overview / Description
Reporting into the Chief of People and Culture, the Group Payroll and Benefits Manager will predominantly be responsible for leading accurate and timely payroll processing for an employee base in excess of 750 across Australia. In addition to payroll, this Group Payroll and Benefits Manager will support their manager in building and implementing a best practice remunerations and benefits framework. With the support of a Senior Payroll Officer, you will lead the smooth processing of both weekly and monthly payroll and ensure all aspect of payroll compliance are in order. The end to end payroll processing function will be your responsibility however this role requires a transformation and elevation mind-set as you will be entrusted with creating and implementing best practice in multiple areas. This will span across payroll processing, payroll compliance, payroll analytics as well as remunerations and benefits policies. This is an exciting opportunity to join an evolving and transforming business and work closely with a newly created HR, People and Culture team.
50% of the Group Payroll and Benefits Managers' time will be focused on payroll management and the other 50% will be focused on driving excellence and remuneration and benefits:
* Lead the review of weekly and monthly payroll ensuring accuracy and compliance.
* Responsible for the maintenance and configuration of payroll and time and attendance systems
* Maintain an appropriate system of internal controls over payroll processing, including up to date policies and forms.
* Prepare HR corporate reporting as well as analyse and provide insights on HR data and analytics
* Proactively drive and contribute to remuneration and benefits remit.
* Work with HR team members to complete annual salary reviews
* Establish, develop and implement a culture that supports the business objectives.
You are an experienced Payroll Manager with proven capability in leading and managing medium sized payrolls. You have strong exposure to Payroll Strategy and execution and can navigate your way around Payroll related continuous improvement projects. You have strong working knowledge working within large complex environment and can execute on process improvement strategies with compliance in mind. Overall you meet the critical criteria of the role which has a focus on Leadership, Technical Outcomes and Process Improvement within the function of HR and Payroll.
Culture & Benefits
This organisation turnovers approximately $200m in Australia, it has a national footprint and has blue and white collar employee base of 750+. They have 2 prominent brands that are household known names and would be considered one of Australia's most iconic businesses. Although well-established this organisation is currently undergoing exciting transformation with rapid growth plans.
* Be instrumental in driving process and cultural change
* Be rewarded for your efforts - Excellent salary on offer
* Work with an exceptionally talented leadership team
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Raghav Mehta on quoting reference number RMGPB3880 in the subject line. For a private and confidential conversation, please contact Raghav's EA, Natalie Torrescasana on 82113488.