Salary: $100k - $120k + Super + Parking
Location: Parramatta CBD
Role: Partner with a broad range of stakeholders in delivering insights and influencing decision making to add value
Working closely with the CEO, this Group Management Accountant will take ownership of managing the performance of three business units by utilising their business analytics experience. You will also look to further leverage your ability to shape the story behind the numbers to provide a deep level insight into the performance of each business unit.
The Group Management Accountant has the primary day-to-day responsibility for ensuring the ongoing company performance, producing long term budget and forecasting models whilst identifying growth opportunities and any organisational risks. The key success factor will be your ability to business partner with multiple departments to provide a deep understanding of financial and non-financial performance drivers.
Demonstrated competence in overall accounting understanding, business analytics, risk management, and the ability to engage with the business to support strategic priorities. Your business partnering capability will set you apart in being successful in this role.
This Group Management Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Engage a broad range of stakeholders to understand business interdependencies that facilitate a total business view through business analytics and commercial insight.
- Drive the ongoing business performance reporting requirements with a particular focus on commercial operations
- Be a key driver of the business' long term budgeting and forecasting process, to align the group with strategic plans.
- Provide sensitivity analysis and scenario modelling to support assessment of business risks and opportunities
- Build strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Support the coaching and mentoring of people within the business
You are a highly energetic and agile CA/CPA qualified Group Management Accountant, ideally coming out of the construction or property industry (not essential) and with deep experience in driving company performance. You are passionate about engaging your stakeholders to drive a business forward and you hold exemplary communication skills that you leverage in engaging across internal and external stakeholders.
Strong experience in Excel, particularly around modelling and report building will be highly regarded.
The organisation is a well-established and highly regarded development company in the construction industry with a history of innovation that puts customers first.
- Immerse yourself - share the team's passion for their brand
- Nurture growth - be a key driver in shaping insights to deliver growth
- Be rewarded - $100k - $120k + Super
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Cameron Rogers, quoting reference number CRGBA3543 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.